Moto G: Android 4.3 Jellybean Vs.Android 4.4 KitKat Benchmarks...


So, Lets start from today guys! The device I am using here is a Moto G Dual Sim model (XT-1033) having 16GB memory.
The details of SoC and sensors are provided here in the screenshot present below:
CPU-Z details the hardware of Moto G

       In this blog I would like to tell you guys about the benchmarks test between a Moto G running on Android 4.3 Jellybean and Android 4.4 KitKat. The two most important benchmark tests that tells the whole performance about a mobile device are: AnTuTu and Quadrant Benchmark Test. I performed both these tests before and after upgrading my Android version. The results are presents in the screenshots below:


Quadrant Test scores on Moto G


As you can see that in the Quadrant test,the score gets increased by 208 points in Android 4.4 KitKat!

AnTuTu scores on Moto G


Detailed AnTuTu scores of Moto G

Here the KitKat's Project svelte shows his power! The performance of the device gets increased by about 950 points. This tells how light is KitKat OS on the hardware. This increase is because of KitKat's Project Svelte which uses the RAM efficiently. Project Svelte is an attempt by Google which allows the OS to run faster and smoother on lower end devices.

       THANKS! If I helped you out then please  our page "Proud Moto G Owners"  and stay updated about Moto G tips and tricks.
SHARE

Anshumaan Gupta

Hi. I’m Owner of "Explore The Android" Blog. A Blogger, Tech Enthusiast and Android Lover.

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

3 comments :

  1. Hey bro, i am planning to buy this phone for myself. i saw your review on flipkart and came here to visit your blog. great work.
    I have seen mixed reviews on flipkart on this phone. some say it is the best with no issues whatsoever and others are really pissed off at the connectivity and battery issues.
    this would be my first android phone, having used only blackberry's in the past. But what i have seen is that only 5% of the pople face this issue. Have you so far faced any of these issues, and should i go for this ? i need a phone that would last at least 1.5 yrs, without giving me worries and troubles.

    cheers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bro I am using this phone from Feb. 10... Got no issues, no lags, no crashes.. nothing! it seems as if you are using a Nexus. I am using Android platform for 3 years. And still this phone satisfies my demands. I didn't get any hardware or connectivity issues.. Everything is fine. I don't know what type of user you are but i would suggest you to wait till May 13 for Moto E. That will be cheaper and more value for money. Please check the list for motorola service centres before you place an order.Check it from here: https://motorola-mobility-en-in.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/86133
      Hope I might have cleared your doubts! feel free to ask.Thanks!

      Delete